If you’re reading this you’ve probably been looking into, “how to join Savvi as an affiliate.”
It seems like everywhere you look you see Influencers and people posting online about the awesomeness of Savvi apparel and lifestyle products, and that’s for good reason!
In this article, I am going to show you exactly how you can join Savvi, what to expect once you partner with me + our team, what sets Savvi apart in a sea of affiliate marketing and social selling business opportunities, and finally review some of the frequently asked questions about Savvi.
Sound good? Ok, let’s go!
Fun Fact: “Savvi Affiliate” is the same thing as Savvi Brand Partner, Savvi Influencer, Savvi Partner, etc.
A Little About Me:
My name is Christina, and I’m a mom to 3 kiddos ages 6 and under. I’m always in search of ways to make life more meaningful, purposeful, and SIMPLE. I guess the chaos of 3 small kids kind of does that to you.
Prior to life with kids, I worked as a consultant in the healthcare industry. The corporate world wasn’t exactly what I pictured as my dream but I was so totally drawn to healthcare and decided to pivot to become a Registered Nurse (RN).
When I started working in the hospital at the bedside with patients, I knew I had found something special – a job that allowed me to connect with people during some of their most difficult days to try to make a small difference.
Right before I had my first child, a family member introduced me to the world of social retail and network marketing. I was totally intrigued but had already made a pivot to a new profession, and wasn’t really looking to add anything else to my plate. Plus, I had a schedule that allowed me time for myself, and the option to add on extra shifts when we may have needed an extra paycheck – pretty perfect, right?
It Was, Until It Wasn’t:
Fast forward to 2019, and my husband was offered a new, exciting job opportunity. We decided to make a move to a new city and state with 2 children aged 2 and under. I stopped working outside of the home. We had no support network, and no family nearby. And, shortly after we moved, I became pregnant with our third child.
When the pandemic hit I had already been in a difficult stage of life, but quarantine and the uncertainty of pregnancy while my husband was working overtime in the hospital as an oncologist left me feeling lost and totally discouraged.
One day on social media I happened to stumble upon a post from a friend of mine from a prior life who mentioned a new athleisure brand she was helping to launch. I was intrigued, so I reached out to get some more information. Although I had no sales experience, and frankly was walking around in old sweatpants that were covered in spit-up 99% of the time, I was immediately drawn to the mission behind the brand:
Help empower women through clothes:
With very little information, I had a gut feeling that it was something that could help me find some purpose outside of my main job title of mama, without causing too much disruption to our already chaotic life. I figured that was already getting dressed, and could certainly use an upgrade to my wardrobe to help get me out of the slump of postpartum…
There really wasn’t much to lose!
The Biggest Factors That Drew Me to Join Savvi
- Savvi’s mission (now called our “community promise”). The four pillars are: 1) Include & Celebrate, 2) Build Up. Don’t Break Down, 3) Defend & Protect, and 4) Find Responsibility. You seriously have to read through the explanation for each, it’s just so good! Click HERE to read in full. (https://www.savvi.com/cmoran/our-story
- The simplicity of the product and the business model. Basically, it’s as simple as wear and share! No matter how you’re showing up online and what else you already have going on, you can show up in fabulous athleisure, look & feel put together, and share when people inevitably ask, “where did you get that?!”
- The “product” is instant impact – they can literally change your mood the second you put on something that makes you feel confident. Once a Savvi-wearer puts on their new clothing, they know instantly how they feel (fabulous, chic, trendy, confident, GOOD, etc. WHILE comfortable!) – and that makes me happy!
- The brand is still so young in the journey toward becoming a globally known name, so we are getting the opportunity to truly help co-create something that represents who we are as a community.
- A community focused on support and growth. In just the 2ish years I have been with the company, the amount of personal growth I have experienced has been life-changing. But it’s also amazing to see how much this brand has grown. It’s truly inspiring to see what we can do when we work together! And so much room for us ALL to grow.
How To Join Savvi As An Affiliate:
Step 1: DECIDE (so excited for you!!!!)
Step 2: Choose Your Experience Pack
You get $249, $499, or $999 in product credits with your Experience Pack, depending on which you choose. You can spend this at any time.
I’m happy to recommend favorites or dupes for your (former!) favorite athleisure-wear company. All the leggings are fab, but I’m partial to Indi and Cypress for workouts.
Step 3. Click “Proceed To Checkout” Then Enter & Submit Your Email + Information
Step 4. Now, go check your email! You will find an email from ME with the next steps to get you plugged in and started with Savvi!
Frequently Asked Questions About Joining Savvi
Q: Are there monthly requirements to earn commission?
A: No monthly requirement! This can be just like sharing something from Amazon as an affiliate – you have a link, and if you make a sale (the sale needs to be $49 for the month to qualify for commission), but otherwise, there’s nothing required.
Q: Is there an enrollment fee?
A: Yes, the annual brand partner enrollment fee is $79. However, when you enroll with an Experience Pack, this fee is waived for the first year!
Q: Do Savvi Brand Partners get a discount on the products?
A: YES! Insider pricing is 25% off, loyalty shopping credits, and exclusive early access to new pieces in the Savvi collection – whoop whoop!
Q: What sizes does Savvi offer?
A: XS-XL, 1X, 2x, and 3X.
Q: Where is Savvi clothing produced?
A: Savvi’s manufacturing partner has over 20 years of experience and employs more than 3,000 people in locations around the world. Our factories are WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified and follow BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) standards to meet ethical and sustainable practices. But we don’t stop there. Solar panels, digital CAD designs, recycling water with Reverse Osmosis systems, and more all reduce our carbon footprint. Friendly working conditions and a family-like atmosphere are a part of our culture that is evident in all our locations, regardless of the country. We like to say, it’s not WHERE business is done, but with WHO and HOW. Our consciously created products reflect this.
That’s A Wrap On How To Join Savvi!
Do you have any remaining questions about partnering with Savvi? I would love to chat with you if so.
Please leave a comment here on this post, message me through THIS link, or email me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP!